The second Test match between India and Sri Lanka will be played from Nagpur on December 24, after drawing the first Test, Sri Lanka would like to start winning from this match. Sri Lanka captain Dinesh Chandimal is dreaming of winning the Test series in India.In the first Test match, the result of the match was not delayer due to bad weather, Even during the rest of the day, the weather seemed to be stagnant, the entire overs game could not be played on any day Sometimes the lack of light and the wetness of the ground never allowed the match to be successful.
- Team India, on the other hand, would like to make an edge in the series by starting its winning campaign.Skipper Virat Kohli, though completed his 50th century in the last match, but the century was not enough to win the match for their team The duo of K. L. Rahul and Shikhar Dhawan will not be seen in this match. Dhawan and Bhuvneshwar will not be able to participate in this match due to family reasons.
- Hopefully Indian Bowlers are all set to continue their spectacular performance Umesh Yadav and Mohammed Shami had a lot of expectations in the last match but they did not perform well, but in the absence of Bhuvneshwar, they have to perform very well.New all-rounder Vijay Shankar can get a chance in the absence of Bhuvi. Now to see if he gets a chance in the last eleven or if he gets a place in the playing eleven, he can do well.
- Nagpur’s pitch has always been helpful to the batsmen and there are big scores on the field, but spinners are also very successful on this field, Ashwin’s performance is also expected to be good.Hope this match will be Big Scoring and here is the full hope of getting the result of the match.
Team India squad… 1.Virat kohli (captain) 2.KL Rahul, 3.M Vijay, 4.Cheteshwar Pujara, 5 Ajinkya Rahane 6.Rohit Sharma, 7 Wriddhiman Saha (wicket-keeper), 8 R Ashwin, 9. Ravindra Jadeja, 10.Kuldeep Yadav, 11. Mohammed Shami, 12. Umesh Yadav, 13.Ishant Sharma, 14*.Vijay Shankar (new comer)
Team Sri Lanka squad… 1.Dinesh Chandimal (captain), 2.Dimuth Karunaratne, 3.Dhananjaya de Silva, 4.Sadeera Samarawickrama,5. Angelo Mathews, 6. Lahiru Thirimanne, 7.Rangana Herath, 8.Suranga Lakmal, 9.Dilruwan Perera, 10.Lahiru Gamage, 11.Lakshan Sandakan, 12.World Fernando, 13.Dasun Shanaka, 14.Niroshan Dickwella, 15.Roshan Silva
- Stadium -Vidarbha Cricket Association NAGPUR
- Time – 9.30 AM local time